Pardon the delay on these favorites but there definitely has been a lot going on in my life - I'll save that for another blog post. I've decided to put my May and June faves together even though I know June is still quiet fresh. So, let's get started!
1. Caudalie Paris Grape Water - At first I wasn't going to pick this up when I was at Murale but the Sales Rep really got me thinking and I was in a midst of changing my toner. Safe to say, after a months use it has changed my daily skin routine. 2-3 sprays around my face and it gets the job done. It's a quick and light skin refresher that also keeps my face moisturized.
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - Last month my skin was really freaking out and it freaked out even more as I put my regular foundation on so I had to say good-bye to it! I had a trial size of this concealer and it has high coverage. I use it to cover my dark and red spots and will not be wearing foundation for the duration of the Spring/Summer season. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way!
3. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - I don't normally wear a lot of eye shadow but really wanted a quality palette that had all the colors I needed for a day time and night time look. I won't lie, the Naked palettes really intimidated me but I liked a few colors. I'm also not a fan of too much sparkle so this was the perfect size and had the perfect color range for what I was looking for!
4. Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Setting Spray - All I got to say is, THANK YOU to my girl Mal! This forever keeps my make up looking good for up to 8 hours and it's the only setting spray that never broke me out, so two thumbs up for Urban Decay!
5. Kate Spade Leather Card Holder - I said good bye to my full zip accordion wallet and I have never been happier. During the Spring/Summer season I tend to wear smaller/nano bags and a card holder is perfect to put in to any size bag. I mean, what do you really need? License, debit and credit!
6. Rebecca Minkoff 5-zip in Nude - I honestly was pining over the mini MAC for the longest time but I got this bag for such a great price I couldn't resist. I slowly fell in love with the buttery leather and the size of it as I wore it more and more. What made it worth my while was it had silver hardware - I'm a silver gal so this was perfect!
7. The Original Boyfriend Chronograph Watch by Fossil - I was on the hunt for this particular watch for awhile. It has glitz on the inside and has the mother of pearl face and when I found it, you best believe I bought it! It's the perfect size and the links fit on my wrist perfectly! Worth the hunt and worth the wait!
8. RayBan Aviators with Mirror Lenses - To be honest, I was hesitant to buy these sunglasses because I have the same pare with the regular black lenses but oh man! These are life changing - they take any of my outfits to the next level and if it's my only accessory, best believe it makes a statement. Plus, it's on trend!