Monday, March 17, 2014

My Handbag Collection

If there's one thing all girls/women can agree on, it's the need and want we all have for handbags and purses. We can't escape it and it continues to fill up our closet space! If there's one thing I can always agree on, it's that I can't have too many purses. 

*Disclaimer* I am not bragging about my collection, I just wanted to share this with my readers.

I wanted to share my current handbag/purse collection with you guys so let's start off with my Roots Canada leather bag collection. The handbags I've purchased from this iconic Canadian brand have all been made in Canada with leather imported straight from the finest tanneries in Italy.

L to R: Olivia Bag in Prince Leather ($268) / Jr Raiders Satchel in Chocolate Brown ($198) / Village Bag in Rustler Leather ($158) / Edie Bag in Woven Africa Tribe ($88) / XS School Bag in Prince Leather ($198)

L to R: Small Longbeach in Prince with Gold hardware ($318) / French Tote with Prince and Melton from the Varsity collection ($188) / Lauren Bag in Lux Leather ($318) / Downtown Satchel in Oxblood ($288)

L to R: All the following bags are made of Roots infamous Tribe Leather - Kristina Bag in Woven ($268) / Side Saddle Bag (Satchel and Backpack in one) ($288) / Shlep Bag (no longer available) / Lg Grace Bag ($348)

The next few bags are a combination of Longchamp, 3.1 Phillip Lim x Target,  Marc by Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff and Louis Vuitton. The very first purse I bought over $400 was my speedy so it's definitely my most prized possession in this lot. 

L to R: Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha ($368) / Marc by Marc Jacobs Lizzie Embossed Cross body Bag ($200) / Rebecca Minkoff Desire Satchel ($275)

L to R: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in Monogram ($790) / Longchamp Le Pliage Large tote ($175) / Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Tote ($145)

These 3.1 Philipp Lim x Target collection bags have some reasonable prices. They are not made of leather but are very durable. The 2 small ones on the left are $34.99 and the medium sized satchel was $54.99

What are some of your staple bags in your collection? Share with me below or tweet me at @karcapili using the hashtag #KARsaidWHAT

Talk soon,

1 comment:

  1. YOUR COLLECTION IS PERFECT. SOUL SISTER.
    -JENNA

    ReplyDelete