Monday, March 31, 2014

March Faves


It's monthly favourite times again, so let's get started!

- Hoola by Benefit Plush Lip gloss: If you ask anyone I work with, I've been continuously applying this on my lips every chance I get. There's something about this lip gloss that really keeps it's shine while moisturising your lips and keeping it feeling like silk! (10/10)

- Game of Thrones: I honestly couldn't get through the first season without falling asleep during some parts but WOW! I am hooked and waiting for Season 4 like the rest of you. I finished Season 1 to 3 in the span of 2 weeks. I can't believe I didn't watch/follow it sooner. (10/10)

- styLIZed by Liz Uy: Liz is a Filipino fashion stylist and social icon. When my mom was in the Philippines for vacation, I asked her to pick up this book for me and it has definitely given a few ideas on styling simple pieces in my closet. She share her 10 style essentials and puts a twist to each one. (9/10)

- Alder Vest by Roots Canada: This product was love at first sight! It comes in the military green colour which continues to be a wardrobe staple and it has amazing detail! You guys need to check this out for yourself, it does wonders to any plain outfit or you could wear it over a sleek leather coat for layer and the illusion of a leather sleeved spring jacket. (10/10)

-Voluminous False Fiber Lashes by L'Oreal: My cousin Mare gave this to me for Christmas along with other things that were essentials/faves and after giving it the longest trial run known to woman, I am definitely in love with it! It gives my truly non-existent lashes the boost they need  to be visible and full. I pair it with the Smashbox Extend-a-lash! (10/10)

- Simple Moisturising Facial Wash: I was gifted this face wash but you should all know by now, Simple products keep it like it is and does what it says it would! Safe to say, this has definitely been saving my skin this pro-longed Canadian winter season (8/10)

- Body Flow classes at GoodLife: I've been consistently going to the gym since mid January and the progress is slow but there! I've really been enjoying a particular class which is the Body Flow class at Goodlife. It's a mixture of Yoga and Pilates and has really transformed by balance and zen in life. A great way to stretch after a work out as well! (10/10)

- Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss: I have this gloss in the colour "Nude Candy" which gives my lips life! What I love about this is it's a nude pink tone with just enough shine to really accentuate your lips. I could get away with just using this without lip stick underneath and it's less than $3 (8/10)

- Pond's Dry Skin Cream: I've been using this as my first step when taking off my make-up. A lot of YouTube guru's use the Cold Cream with wipes so I decided to see if it would work on my skin, and guess what? IT DOES! It takes off majority of my make-up and doesn't dry me out, winning! (7/10)

- Make Up Forever Mist & Fix: When I forget to put on my primer or when I know I'll have a long day, this has come to my rescue. It keeps my make-up in tact and allows me to have that dewy finish every day without looking like a "cake face" (8/10)

What were some of your March favourites? Share them with me below! If you have any items that you think I should try, don't be afraid to share :)

Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment