Saturday, February 22, 2014

Get to know me: TMI Tag

One of my favourite YouTubers HeyClaire posted a video doing this tag and I am aware that this tag has been going around in the video world rather than the blogging world but, I thought I'd give it a shot. I tweaked the tag a little so it wasn't so lengthy and I also wanted to share some photo's from today - the sun was finally out after a harsh and frigid winter in Toronto so I took a photo of my breakfast using the natural light from my window.  


What are you wearing? Yeezus merch t-shirt, Roots salt and pepper sweatpants, Tiffany & co. earrings, nike sports bra.

Ever been in love? I can honestly say, yes. Once in my life but that's a long story and a long time ago.

Ever had a terrible break-up? Not a terrible break-up, but an awkward one - the relationship only lasted a week or so.

How tall are you? My ID's say 5'2 but i think a smidge between 5'1 and 5'2

Do you have any tattoos? Yes, I have 5 and I've been thinking about adding two more. 

Any piercings? I used to have 3 ear piercings on each ear plus 2 cartilage piercings and my eyebrow pierced. Currently, I only have a nose piercing and 1 ear lobe piercing on each ear.

Something you miss? I miss a few people I used to be really close with but, c'est la vie!

Favourite song? I don't really have one at the moment, mainly because I've been listening to top 40. 


How old are you? Twenty-four.

Zodiac Sign? I'm a Virgo and even though I shouldn't believe in it, apparently I am a TRUE VIRGO.

Quality you look for in a partner? Passionate about something and driven. I also want someone who is truly understanding, it's been said that I have an overly strong personality which can come across as rude so definitely someone to balance and understand that. 

How long does it take for you to shower? On average about 10 to 15 minutes, I don't over-do my showers because it dries out the skin.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45 minutes on a regular basis but depending on where I need to go, it takes me up to an hour (wardrobe changes).

 What made you start blogging? I used to blog in high school using livejournal but it was more to release creative writing juices like short stories and poems. Then I began to want to incorporate writing in to my daily life and from then it progressed into adding everything i loved about writing, beauty and fashion. 

Hope you guys enjoyed the tag and feel like you know me a little better! I'm tagging one of my favourite bloggers, FunFabFree and my YouTuber friend CuriousAboutMyCurls to do this tag!

Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment