It's that time again my favourite readers! I'm coming with my February favourites a bit earlier than usual and I've been loving new products and have really incorporated them into my every day routine, so enjoy! If you've ever tried any of these products, feel free to leave a review or comment! I'd love to hear from you guys.
- YSL Volumpte Sheer Candy: I have it in the colour 03 and it smells like grapefruit. I am in love with the subtle gloss and hydration it provides specially during this crazy cold winter weather in Toronto. A little piece of luxury every day didn't hurt anyone! (10/10)
- Olay Fresh Effects Long Live Moisture: A cross between a lotion and a gel, this moisturiser has been an essential part of my day routine before I apply my make up. It does what it promises and provides long lasting moisture for 24 hours. The silky finish also helps prep my skin. (9/10)
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation: The first few times, I didn't like the finish of this foundation but after awhile I realized how light it was and the finish does really brightens the look of my skin. It gives me enough coverage to even my skin tone and hide any red areas. I only use about a pump and a half and it lasts all day with the right primer. (7/10)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower: This maybe a teen book but it always has a special place in my heart - it's well written and I've been re-reading it during my travels. If you're looking for a great book to read that doesn't take up too much of your time, i suggest grabbing this book! (10/10)
- The POREfessional Primer: I now know what the hype is all about! It blurs the look for my pores and it keeps my make-up on for hours. A little goes a long way and I love the feel of the product on my skin. It's simply, perfection! (10/10)
- Simple Kind-to-Eyes Revitalizing Eye Roll-On: I've been having trouble with puffiness under my eyes and I was on a hunt for a de-puffer. I stumbled upon another Simple product that does wonders! It's helped with my eyes by using it during the morning and night. (8/10)
- Victoria Secret Citrus Dream Body Spray: It doesn't have long lasting power but the smell is fabulous. It's a mixture of grapefruit and red lily. I pare it with Polo Ralph Lauren Pony Collection # 4 for women. It's been a signature every day scent. (10/10)
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming Cleanser: A cleanser that doesn't dry out my face, FINALLY! I picked this up at Sephora during their Black Friday sale and finally put it in to good use. I like using it as my morning cleanser because it gives me that fresh feeling and really leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. (9/10)
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment: My friend Spence gave this to me as part of my Christmas present and since I've cut my hair, I have really appreciated this product even more. It keeps my ends hydrated and it doesn't have an oily finish. I have ombre ends so the key to maintaining healthy hair is keeping the ends moisturised. (10/10)
- Roots Canada Large Grace Bag: This bag is made out of full Italian leather in the ever so popular Tribe Africa colour and it's made in Canada. It`s a large hand bag and a modern and chic take on a woman`s briefcase. I`ve been using it for work, specially of how much I have been carrying in it. (10/10)
What were some of your February Favourites? I'd love to hear them!