Saturday, February 1, 2014

Twenty Already?

Friday was my baby sisters 20th birthday and let me be the first one to throw on a shocked face emoji and yell out "YOU'RE 20 ALREADY?" I feel like it was yesterday that my mom and dad brought home a crying little baby and we met for the very first time. Now, she's 20 years old and I am glad that we are closer and more in tune with one another's attitudes.

To celebrate her 20th birthday, we went to Panera Bread for brunch at the Shops at Don mills. My sister ordered a Tortellini bowl, Ceasar salad with a side of kettle cooked chips and I ordered their mac n`cheese with a baguette and a caramel latte. It was so good! Panera definitely does comfort food the best.


We walked around a bit and went to Murale to check out some new make-up and pick a few things up. We also went to McEwan`s to grab some french macarons to satisfy our cravings!


After our trip to Shops at Don mills, we went to two other shopping centre`s before we got home. I hope my sister had an amazing 20th birthday! The celebrations aren`t over yet, love you!


OOTD: Purse (Speedy by Louis Vuitton), Boots (Ralph Lauren Polo Rangers), Socks (Roots Canada Cabin Socks), Jeggings (H&M), Homies T-shirt (Winners), Cardigan and Jacket (Aritzia), Scarf (Roots Canada)

Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment