Monday, January 27, 2014

January Faves

The time has come again and it's the first one for the new year! I'm excited to share some great new things that I've been using so here it goes ....


- Lush's lip scrub in mint julips: I've added this into my night time routine just before I slap on some lip balm before bed! I heard of this from my friend Ashley and it has helped make my matte lipstick look slicker than ever.
- Ponds cleanser and facial wipes: I've gone through 2 packs of these and have been using them religiously. It's my first step in taking off my make-up at night and it does an amazing job, even with waterproof mascara on!
- Gossip Girl Seasons: I was obsessed with Gossip Girl when it was airing on regular television so it's only fair that I am re-watching it season after season!
- Dune E-cigarettes: Slowly decreasing my cigarette in takes and this has been helping me. I have the vanilla flavour and it`s great because I can smoke it anywhere and I don`t have that cigarette stench lingering around my clothes! The large ones are equivalent to 2.5 packs.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O: This mild cleanser/make-up remover does the trick. It doesn't dry out my skin and works well with my toner. It's a bit over priced but a great skin care essential.
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo: I've owned this for a year but recently fell in love with it again. Such a great nude pink that I could wear casually during the day or night. I usually top it off with a clear lip gloss to give it a little more umpf!
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: Mild and straight to the point! When my face decides to go crazy and breakout, I always have this handy to help clear it out. It has salicylic acid that dries out the zits but not my entire face! This is my holy grail face wash.
- Real Techniques Travel Essentials: They were finally being sold at my local Walmart, or should I stay in stock! I will never turn back from these and I will never choose another brand over them.  

What were some of your January favourites? Share them below!

Stay tuned for my skin care routine post coming soon.

Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment