Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gear up this winter with Raindrops!


I’m all about Canadian brands and when I came across Raindrops, I immediately took interest. Established in 2001, Raindrops has been providing Torontonians (and Canadians as a whole) with top quality umbrellas and rain-wear. It is also family owned by a mother and daughter duo, I mean how cute and awesome is that?

 I’m currently lusting over their Ladies Aigle Blodwen Military Parka, it’s definitely my style and who doesn’t love a fashionable winter coat in Toronto? I’m also eyeing a pair of Sperry Top-Sider Pelican Too Quilt Rain Boots (also available at Raindrops) – with a pair of over the knee wool socks, I’ll stay warm in style!


If you’re still on the hunt for that perfect winter outerwear or you want to give someone the gift of warmth (and fashion) this Holiday season, check out the Raindrops at their new location in Yorkville at 50 Bloor Street West (Concourse level of the Holt Renfrew Centre). All my blog readers can also receive 40% off from December 14 to 21 when you mention #WWRaindrops at check-out!


Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment