Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Faves

It's that time again! Here are some of my most used products for the month of December ...


- The Greatest Scrub of All by Soap & Glory: I was gifted this by one of my good friends Spencer. He got me as his secret santa draw and he gave me a themed present. I was so excited to try this facial scrub out. It has a minty feel and you can automatically feel that your face is clean (9/10)
- Some kinda gorgeous in medium by Benefit: I am currently using this as my under eye concealer and it is working miracles. I never have to touch up and I kid you not, it goes on as liquid but finishes as a powder. I am in love! (10/10)
- Full Exposure Mascara by Smashbox: Doesn't clump and No touch up needed! I have added this on to my mascara layering process. It's currently step 2 (right after a coat of define-a-lash by mabelline) (9/10)
- CoverAll Foundation by Wet n' Wild: I take it in a medium and this foundation is easily build-able and quick to blend. It has medium coverage and has a matte finish! For $4.99 it does the trick (8/10)
- Lip stick by Boxum in Amsterdam: I have been looking for a "better than my lip" colour for the longest time and my lips have a pink/mauve undertone so regular nude lipsticks either look dull or unflattering on me. I found this great colour by Buxom and for a plus, it has a minty feel and semi-plumps your lips! (10/10)
- Brow and eye liner by Wet n' Wild in Taupe: This has been a staple since my friend Mal introduced me to this. I used to use a powder and wax duo for my brows from E.L.F but shipping costs are so expensive. This has been a life saver specially because I haven't gotten my brows done for 3 weeks. It has a wax feel but natural finish and retails for less than $2 (10/10)
- Vanilla Bean Noel 3-wick Candle: I cannot stop burning this candle! It smells like warm vanilla cake out of the oven! (10/10)
- iPad mini in White: I gifted myself an iPad mini when I went to New Jersey in November. It has been such a great tool. I use it to watch my YouTube videos, jot down notes, e-reader and obviously for all my Social Media needs! It fits in most of my purses as well, PLUS! (10/10)
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin: This book has been keeping me positive about life! Sometimes I over think about life and the plans I have that I get consumed in the negative that could happened. This book is helping me realize that "Less stress and more laughter" is the cure to a better life! (10/10)

What were some of your December favourites? Comment down below, talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment