This is coming in a bit late but here are my favourites for the month of October. I've just been terribly busy with work and life in general but wanted to share some of the things that have been staples during the first full month of Fall.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo: I was in the market for a new dry shampoo and my friend Malerie pointed this one out when we were at Winners. I`ve heard of Batiste before and a lot of YouTube bloggers have raved about it. I was using it every other day in October & it`s definitely lived up to its hype! My hair is extremely oily and this is the only thing that tames it when i had second day hair (9/10)
- Herbal Essence Volumizing Hair Spray: I'm never satisfied with any hair spray so when I saw this at my local Wal-mart and it said 'volumizing' it won me over. So far it's been helping my hair get some depth and the holding power is pretty good (8/10)
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte: Who doesn't love a great PSL? My personal order, grande pumpkin spice latte no whip! Nothing screams fall more than a little pumpkin in your latte (10/10)
- Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate: My Aunt in New Jersey loves this stuff and as far as I could remember, they're discontinued in the states. My sister came home with a ton of these one day from work and I forgot how good they were. Great treat to keep in your purse ladies! (10/10)
- Essence 'Get Big Lashes' Waterproof Mascara: I found Essence at Shoppers Drug mart and the prices were what caught my eye. They were really cheap and the packaging was quiet quirky! I bought this Mascara in August and have been wearing it every since. For $3 this mascara is waterproof and is surprisingly build-able. If you're like me and enjoy buying drug store cosmetics, definitely check out 'essence' (7/10)
- Nivea Mint & Minerals lip balm: This balm contains shea butter and really keeps my lips moisturised for the entire day. I also love the minty and fresh smell it has! (8/10)
- Ravenswood new TV series: If you like Pretty Little Liars and can't wait until January for the next season to start, I suggest watching the new spin-off which is Ravenswood. It's a bit scary but it's keeping me interested, check out the first few episodes on the abc family website (7/10)
- Yeezus CD: I was supposed to go to the Kanye West concert on November 13th at the ACC but it's been postponed due to unforeseen events. I am now attending the December 23rd show! I am a huge Yeezy fan and had the CD on repeat to pre-amp for the concert. Regardless, still a great album. (9/10)
- Roots Canada Western Riding Boots Tribe Africa: I live by these boots and have been wearing them almost every day in October. They are such a great colour and pairs with everything in my closet. I know I work for Roots and I'm not trying to be bias but I have other high boots and they just don't compare! If you're looking for new boots to invest in, I recommend these ones! (10/10)
What were some of your October favourites? Share them with me and leave a comment below!