Monday, September 30, 2013

My Birthday Haul

My birthday was on September 17th, which was about two weeks ago. If you follow my blog, you've probably read 'Birthday wishes, champagne kisses' which consisted of my birthday 'wish list'. I didn't really do much for my birthday, I went to dinner with my family the day of at a local Japanese restaurant and some of my friends surprised me with cake and presents during my birthday week.
 
 
 
So what did I get?
- Marc Jacobs enamel and the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Tweed from my friend Ashley
- Gift card from Aritzia from my friend Amanda
- Money from my grandmother and my God-mother
- Pandora bracelet with two charms from my parents, sister & my sisters boyfriend
- Nelson Mandela: Long walk to freedom & necklace from my sister & her boyfriend
- Cards with amazing notes & letters in them from all my family & friends.
 
Putting material things aside, I would just like to thank everyone who took time out of their day to greet me before, during and after my birthday. It means a lot to me & I wouldn't have wanted to ring in my birthday any other way.
 
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment