My birthday was on September 17th, which was about two weeks ago. If you follow my blog, you've probably read 'Birthday wishes, champagne kisses' which consisted of my birthday 'wish list'. I didn't really do much for my birthday, I went to dinner with my family the day of at a local Japanese restaurant and some of my friends surprised me with cake and presents during my birthday week.
So what did I get?
- Marc Jacobs enamel and the Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Tweed from my friend Ashley
- Gift card from Aritzia from my friend Amanda
- Money from my grandmother and my God-mother
- Pandora bracelet with two charms from my parents, sister & my sisters boyfriend
- Nelson Mandela: Long walk to freedom & necklace from my sister & her boyfriend
- Cards with amazing notes & letters in them from all my family & friends.
Putting material things aside, I would just like to thank everyone who took time out of their day to greet me before, during and after my birthday. It means a lot to me & I wouldn't have wanted to ring in my birthday any other way.
Until next time,