Monday, September 2, 2013

Good-bye Summer!

For the last 2 weeks, I've actually tried to have a summer of some sort. During the summer holiday's in Toronto, I usually go on a week vacation with my family or friends (this year my family went to Florida without me), but this year I stayed in the city. Mainly because I started a new job almost 4 months ago and I didn't feel right just asking for a week long vacation.

I didn't abandon my blog whatsoever, I was just trying to squeeze everything in a short period of time. For the last two weeks-along with working full time- I went to the CNE (twice), Canada's Wonderland, Scotiabank's Buskerfest, and Niagara Falls

These pictures are just a recap of my last two weekends of Summer! It was great and I had lots of fun just enjoying the weather with some of my good friends. Despite the fact that I have been out of school for 2 years, it's still so bittersweet to say good-bye to the 4 months of sunshine (that we didn't get this year by the way) we have in Toronto.

So here's to summer, I'll see you again next year! Hello September also known as my birth and favorite month of all time (no, I'm not bias).

What did you do this summer that you'll miss the most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment