My 24th birthday is in 12 days and for some reason (I don't know why), I'm not as excited as I usually am. Maybe it's because I'm just constantly getting closer to that tender age of 30?
Anyways, to make me feel better, I decided to make a "birthday wish list" of things I like at the moment. I never really expect presents (only from my parents and sister) but hey, it got me a bit excited for my birthday!
- Black classic low cut Converse Chuck Taylor's: All the chucks I own are hi-tops & I've owned them for years, so it's time for a new pair for the fall.
- Mid length black cotton/jersey pencil skirt: I've been looking for a pair for months now, even before summer! Plus it can transfer into an early fall staple.
- Pandora silver charm bracelet starter: I've never been a 'charm bracelet' type of person but I think I'd like to start building a story, on my wrist.
- Medium Moleskine agenda (18 months): I'm a pen and paper type of gal so I always walk around with an agenda!
- Nelson Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom: One of my friends recently read it and said it was amazing. I'm always up for a good read.
- Crystal pendant necklace: I just love the shape and simplicity of this. I found a few at Brandy Melville but I'd like a bigger pendant.
- Pandora faith and love charm: I want this to be my first charm, it represents my family, friends and faith.
- Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Tweedy: I love doing my nails and this seems interesting. I always look at it when I go to Walmart but now that it's fall maybe it can match with my knits :)
- French Macarons: In all honesty, I think if I receive a box full of these small delights I'd be happy. I'm salivating just typing about it.