Thursday, September 5, 2013

Birthday wishes, champagne kisses!

My 24th birthday is in 12 days and for some reason (I don't know why), I'm not as excited as I usually am. Maybe it's because I'm just constantly getting closer to that tender age of 30?

Anyways, to make me feel better, I decided to make a "birthday wish list" of things I like at the moment. I never really expect presents (only from my parents and sister) but hey, it got me a bit excited for my birthday!
 
 
  • Black classic low cut Converse Chuck Taylor's: All the chucks I own are hi-tops & I've owned them for years, so it's time for a new pair for the fall.
  • Mid length black cotton/jersey pencil skirt: I've been looking for a pair for months now, even before summer! Plus it can transfer into an early fall staple.
  • Pandora silver charm bracelet starter: I've never been a 'charm bracelet' type of person but I think I'd like to start building a story, on my wrist.
  • Medium Moleskine agenda (18 months): I'm a pen and paper type of gal so I always walk around with an agenda!
  • Nelson Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom: One of my friends recently read it and said it was amazing. I'm always up for a good read.
  • Crystal pendant necklace: I just love the shape and simplicity of this. I found a few at Brandy Melville but I'd like a bigger pendant.
  • Pandora faith and love charm: I want this to be my first charm, it represents my family, friends and faith.
  • Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat in Tweedy: I love doing my nails and this seems interesting. I always look at it when I go to Walmart but now that it's fall maybe it can match with my knits :)
  • French Macarons: In all honesty, I think if I receive a box full of these small delights I'd be happy. I'm salivating just typing about it.
 
Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment