Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Got me up all night, all I'm singing is love songs...

If you can't tell by the title of this post, I've been addicted to Power Trip by J.Cole & Miguel. It's been on repeat for the last 4 days & I've added it to 2 playlists at work. If you haven't heard it yet (but, I'm sure you have) take a listen.
 
What I'm Wearing: Leopard print trousers (H&M) / Neon Green Top (Aritzia) / Phone Case (Kate Spade) / Necklace (Gifted)
Accessories: Watch (Marc by Marc Jacobs) / Black Rosary Bracelet (From the Philippines) / Jade Bracelet (Gift from my Mom) / Necklace (Gifted)
 
This work week has been going by so fast, for me at least - I mean, it's already WEDNESDAY and it's going to be a long weekend. Thank God for Canadian Civic Holidays.
 
Anyways, I just wanted to share my extra relaxed work outfit today. Also, I've gotten a lot of compliments on those leopard pants at work. Here's a little secret .... I only got them for $10, thank God for H&M's random sales.
 
By the way, I know my blog banner is "bleh" but my very good friends Dice is about to whip something creative up & I'll have that up in no time.
 
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment