Sunday, July 21, 2013

Comfy Coffee Weekend

 
It's a beautiful Sunday night in Toronto - the sun is shining and there has been a cool breeze all day! I spent my weekend off with friends and family & with the comfortable weather, who wasn't in a good mood?
 
My mother & I had a really good Saturday morning date filled with girly activities; breakfast, mani/pedi & getting our eyebrows done. It was great to spend time with my mom, we usually don't have time to really sit & chat with our busy schedules. My afternoon was spent with my friends and we went to do a bit of shopping/walking at Vaughan Mills. Sunday is usually family day, so we headed to morning mass and had an A.Y.C.E sushi lunch at a local spot called Nagoya - it was satisfying as per usual!
 
Sunday Outfit: Speedy 30 (Louis Vuitton), Necklace (H&M), Wilfred Capucine T-shirt in Orchid Bloom (Aritzia), Sunflower Print Pants (HUE)
 
Saturday Beverage: Iced Hazelnut Macchiato (Starbucks) - I only took a picture because it's rare that the barista ever spells my name right!
 
If you're an avid 'KARsaidWHAT' reader, you'll notice some slight changes around the place. Yes! I have updated and it's mainly because I'll be using this outlet more often. I shut down the site for a few days to apply these updates so please leave a comment & tell me what you think. Have a great start to your week!
 
Talk soon,

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like what summer is all about:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the weird weather we've been having, I loved that it somewhat felt like summer :) How was your vacation?

      Delete